Once a sequencing run is complete for a sample, one or more datasets are generated and transferred to Galaxy data libraries by the LIMS admin.
1. Log into Galaxy and go to the Sequencing Requests page in the Lab menu.
2. Select the sequencing request from the list of your requests that are in the Submitted state.
3. On the request page, check if any of the samples have one or more datasets transferred.
4. Click on the number of datasets transferred (if one or more). This shows the datasets page which lists all the datasets generated by the sequencer for this sample and their transfer status. The datasets' transfer status can be either: In-Progress or Complete.
5. The datasets whose transfer status is Complete can be found in the data library and can be downloaded or analyzed within Galaxy.