In some cases the Administrator of the sequencing facility may need to reject an incomplete or erroneous sequencing request so that the user can correct the information describing the request. In doing so the sequencing request goes to a Rejected state and becomes again fully editable by the user.
1. Log into Galaxy as an Admin and go to the Admin page.
2. Go to the Manage Requests page and select the request that needs to to be rejected.
3. Click on the Reject request button on the top right of the sequencing request page.
4. A new page will be displayed where the Admin needs to enter the reason for rejecting the sequencing request. Click on the Reject button when done.
5. The Manage Requests page now shows the request as Rejected.